Seen for the first time at the PPMA Show this year was the latest Sleeving innovation from T. Freemantle Ltd. The WAS-HS is the newest member of the range of preglued and wraparound sleeving equipment offered by the company.
The new machine incorporates some new features not seen before in order to offer the maximum operational efficiency at high operating speeds. Features include
- Hygienic design with complete visibility and access to all areas.
- Nordson Liberty melt on demand glue applicator with on board bulk adhesive bin with adhesive tracking.
- Siemens PLC and Touchscreen HMI.
- Internal camera view of sleeve folding section visible on screen.
- Full servo drive with assisted pre programmed size change.
- Standard easy load high capacity sleeve magazine.
- Auto lift on stop to give easy access to sleeve folding area.
- Industry leading standard specification.
- Up to 250 sleeves per minute.
- Suitable for a wide range of single and multipack type products.
- Suitable for a wide range of sleeve designs including full, band and watchstrap.
Contact our team further details on this innovative market leading sleever.